- Designed the system of 7 algorithms
- Designed and completed the written proof model
- Designed our 2 key revenue streams
- Developed the baseline engine and platform with 5 levels of security
- Developed a 3D model set of the muscular skeletal system to medical standard
- Narrowed down our learning phases with 2 top flight AI engines.
- Identified the primary data sets for our AI proof model, along with establishing a licensing agreement with the National Library of Medicine
- Identified key tech partnerships for our next stage
- Expertise 95%
- Partnership 80%
- Participation 100%
- Development 88%
- Exploration 93%
Frequently Asked Questions
See the frequently asked questions below. If you are a potential Industry and/or Investor partner, please provide us with any questions you may have. You may kindly make use of our contact form in order to personalize any of your questions.
What is artificial intelligence?
Do you collaborate with other corporations in related fields?
What is the health and medical needs fulfillment process?
Will you be making money off the patient in the needs fulfillment process?
Will patients have access to their medical history?
What do you mean by that?
How is your company able to integrate this into medical?
If it’s free to use the system, how will investors make money?
Is that safe?
What about all of the new and upcoming health tracking devices and their data?
How will the Government respond to this new system?
Why have they been so unsuccessful?